[aprssig] Confusion with settings.

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Tue Jun 7 11:23:39 EDT 2005

John,

I saw you made it once to Findu.com, 6 days ago.. Are you using a radio
and tnc to see the "other" stations on your  map? If so, then all you
really need to do is to beacon with the D-7 with a path of
WIDE1-1,WIDE2-2 and you should see the D-7 on your map. This is
providing you get good position data from the eTrex into the D-7 because
other wise, the D-7 will not transmit...

If you are connecting the base unit to the internet only, the D-7 has to
hit an I-Gate before you can see it on Findu.com. I hope in your case
you are using RF to track your D-7, more fun that way..

Robbie