[aprssig] Confusion with settings.

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Tue Jun 7 13:41:28 EDT 2005

But a path of WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 or plain WIDE2-2 is better than
WIDE1-1,WIDE2-2 (2 digi hops instead of 3 digi hops).

NS1Z made it into the APRS-IS (internet stream) with NO digi hops.
http://map.findu.com/NS1Z
NS1Z>APU25N,qAR,KG4YZY-11:=2914.71N/08152.86W- {UIV32N}

Yes, John, two different SSIDs (like NS1Z-3 and NS1Z-5).

73, Cap KE6AFE