[aprssig] indoor tracking. RFID

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Wed Jun 1 10:05:38 EDT 2005

I was thinking of doing something like this with Zigbee transmitters for
tracking paintball players.  I'm curious what the relative GPS accuracy is -
in this case it doesn't matter so much that you know exactly where you are
on the planet, you just want to know where you are relative to everyone
else.  And since everyone's within an area of 20 acres or less, I expect a
lot of their errors would be the same.

Scott
N1VG