[aprssig] indoor tracking. RFID

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Wed Jun 1 09:38:19 EDT 2005

The simplest implementable solution would be something Bob espoused long
ago, tie a PIC/MIM unit to a 433 MHz key  fob transmitter and setup up
vicinity tracking digis. The 'new' technology here would be the 'digi' ...
We need to be able to put something like this with the 433 receiver and a
linking channel transmitter into a PIC or ATMEL package (actually this looks
like a perfect application for John Hansen's TNC-X!).  Its kinda like a
wedding " ... something old, something new ..."

--
Cheers ... 73 de brian, n1bq, underhill center, vermont