[aprssig] PATH clarification when travelling

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Fri Jul 29 15:34:32 EDT 2005

That depends on how you define "antique" - here in East TN, a path of WIDE2-2
will get you nowhere.

Has anyone done a "map" of locations that have moved to the new paradigm and
have abandonded the old RELAY and WIDE? I am under the impression that
dropping of RELAY and WIDE has only happened to a few areas.