[aprssig] Object DENNI_ato Cannot Be Seen on RF Path

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 12:52:20 EDT 2005

Geoffrey,

I am guessing you and the others in your area of concern have not gotten
together and designated anyone to I-Gate from the APRS-IS objects
considered to be of interest??

If no one in your area is gating these items of interest, do it and if
no one complains about it, there you go!

There has to be coordination by the APRS communities in all areas to
make all this come together.. Divided we fall... United we have a
community service for all....

Robbie