[aprssig] More digis are changing to the new paradigm

n2lbt at spamcop.net n2lbt at spamcop.net
Mon Jul 4 17:31:22 EDT 2005

I don't think the new paradigm recommends a specific amount of hops.
Nor prevents anyone from using long directed paths. If you think you
can break the laws of physics, and reliably communicate over 5 hops
go for it. Now one will stop you, unless your packets are interfering
with other areas as has been reported here in the past. In which case
they have the option to just budlist you at which point you can't get
any further anyway.

--
Dennis Hudson, N2LBT
Sysop APRSALY