[aprssig] ER-xxxxxx

John Kraus jfkraus3 at cox.net
Mon Jan 31 08:39:49 EST 2005

I understand this however the problem is real.

I run the filter as r/32/-83/250 t/moni

Often within minutes my message inbox will begin to fill with bulletins
from E**** L**** which are from far outside the desired area.  I think
perhaps there needs to be a way to allow packets with a much finer grain
filter.  Perhaps by callsign prefix with wildcards and / or by APRS symbol
designator.