[aprssig] IGate test needed

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Jan 29 18:29:46 EST 2005

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005, AE5PL Lists wrote:

> Same thing that happens when different positions with the same call are
> received: the new position wins.  However, of course, objects are
> normally not tracked by most clients so you won't have a history on
> tracking capable clients.  RF or APRS-IS act the same.

Are you're saying you don't get tracklines on objects or items?  The
object just jumps from place to place?  That's interesting to say
the least.  It thought APRS stations and objects/items were to be
treated the same in most respects.  Xastir does tracklines on
objects/items, unless you turn off tracklines globally, which turns
them off for stations as well.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer