[aprssig] IGate test needed

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Jan 29 16:13:34 EST 2005

Our intent is to make these real-time IRLP and EchoLink
node status available from a central location via the APRS-IS
so that all it takes to get them to RF in the area where APRS
users can see them is for the local IGate operator that covers
the RF area of the node, to put it in the pass-to-RF list for
his Igate and to do this in coordination with other Igates and
locals, so that we dont have dupes and the objects only cover
the RF area of the nodes...  de WB4APR, Bob

>>> lists.nospam at bpsmicro.com 01/29/05 3:11 PM >>>