[aprssig] GAAAAKKK!!! I bet Bob didn't intend THIS!

Larry Cerney lcerney at viawest.net
Sat Jan 22 19:55:15 EST 2005

Considering the source, West Texas, I'm surprised they know how to spell
APRS.  Just kidding my fellow APRS Texans from a Colorado guy. ;-) They know
what I mean.  A little interstate rivalry.

Go Buffs!

Larry
K0ANI

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."
--Albert Einstein