[aprssig] GAAAAKKK!!! I bet Bob didn't intend THIS!

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Jan 22 16:23:11 EST 2005

>>> Earl Needham <needhame1 at plateautel.net> 01/22/05 11:01 AM >>>
>...since Lubbock announced the end of WIDEn-N
>and the start of TXLNKn-N.  I notice WTLNKn-N ...
>coming from over there, too.

ARGH!!!  Please tell me it isnt so.
How in the world can they missinterpret the New n-N paradigm
so badly!!!  If it is  a ##LNKn-N it *must* be a linear system.!

If it is  STATEn-N system then it should be TXn-N or WTn-N
but not TXLNKn-N!  That is just going to totally mess up the
plan and for no good reason...

The VALUE of the New n-N Paradigm is CONSISTENCY that
will work everywhere.   Please lets not mess it up...

de Wb4APR, Bob