[aprssig] Pm maps 3.5, winaprs 277

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Thu Jan 20 21:12:11 EST 2005

Hi Chris,

A common omission, and the main cause of problems like yours, was not
copying the States from the CD and placing them in the C:\Pmap30 folder.

Secondly, in the Tool Bar the fourth up, is Precison Mapping Options.
Click on that and a window pops up so you can tell the ocx where the
data and states are..

WinAPRS and PM3 works great by the way.

Robbie