[aprssig] Pm maps 3.5, winaprs 277

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 20 20:40:11 EST 2005

Hello Mark,
I tried a few of the recent WinAPRS downloads and got
PM 3.5 to work in wide area maps but not for street
level mapping.  The cities showed up as dots but not
highways or streets.  I tried page down and the map
controls to zoom in but got white screens and no
streets showing up.  Any specific pointers to make an
adjustment on my end?

73,
Chris
KB8UIH