[aprssig] Pm maps 3.5, winaprs 277

Mark Sproul kb2ici at amsat.org
Thu Jan 20 15:51:06 EST 2005

There is a seperate version for PMap 3

	http://winaprs.org/downloads/pmap3/

I will be uploading a new version there soon but what is there should
work fine with PMAP 3

At 1:12 PM -0600 1/20/05, Randall Zabel wrote:
>Hello
>Does any one know if Pm maps ver 3.5 will work with latest winaprs
>2.77 with windows xp.
>I am unable to get mine to work.
>I get  the pmocx to install and I can open up a pm window in winaprs
>but do not get any detail, streets etc.
>Any Ideas?
>
>Randy N9NWA

Mark Sproul                              |
http://ecs.rutgers.edu                   |
msproul at jove.rutgers.edu                 |
Manager - Engineering Computing Services | 732-445-3121
Rutgers University School of Engineering |
Office: Eng D111                         |