[aprssig] Bob B statements

carl szentes n9ibd.szentes at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 17 12:42:56 EST 2005

I dont know all the background that preceded this string of these last two
emails, however I agree with Bruninga about APRS as a tool.  Some times an 3
inch engineers tool i.e.a 3 inch Crescent Wrench (R) is not long enough in
loosening the rusty old nut..We then add an extension piece of pipe to give
us the leverage

snuf said about who is right, lets keep fine tuning in the specific
direction

Carl