[aprssig] Final version of New n-N aradigm

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Jan 11 11:22:32 EST 2005

>>> Wes Johnston <aprs at kd4rdb.com> 1/11/05 10:41:31 AM >>>
>What we really need is smarter RELAY digis....
>We could just ask DOS aprs users in the LA area to turn off
> their TNCs built in RELAY function.

Not needed.  APRSdos has always had control over the DIGI's
RELAY function.  And for the last few years now makes sure
that it is OFF, even if the user trys to turn it on...

>Another thing that would be slick would be if the darned
>UIDIGI and UIFLOOD parms used the same checksum
>dupe checker.

This should already be in the new Kanotroncis Version 9.0
ROMS.  I have not heard of anyone test it for sure, yet,
hwoever...

Bob