[aprssig] Final version of New n-N aradigm

Greg Noneman greg at clubnet.net
Wed Jan 12 11:32:19 EST 2005

Bob,

This would be great, but I have reviewed the manual for for version 9.0
and the description of the UIDIGI command is identical to version 8.3
Also the example [ disclaimer;) ] regarding duplicate packet generation
for multiple in-view digipeaters remains in the manual.  If they did
apply the checksum algorithm  to the UIDIGI command wouldn't you think
there would be a checking period entry like is present in UIFLOOD and
UITRACE?

I'm still waiting to see some proof of the fix.  Unfortunately it takes
multiple version 9.0 KPC-3 digipeaters (within view of each other) to
thoroughly test this out.

Greg
WB6ZSU