[aprssig] winlink

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 9 16:13:26 EST 2005

Hello,
This is a little late to respond but I didn't know
that you can run data on both sides, you have to
select the data for A or B.  To connect an external
computer, etc. for client program to control the
packet you want to run, it will tie up the data side
and not pay any attention to the other as in this
suggested example.
Please let me know if you have indeed done this to run
two different packet systems at the same time.

73,
Chris
KB8UIH