[aprssig] HRU 2005

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Jan 8 16:28:46 EST 2005

>>> Charles Gallo <Charlie at TheGallos.com> 1/8/05 3:05:19 PM >>>
>... there are lots of shadow holes.  I find the Path RELAY,WIDE
>works quite well to take advantage of  home RELAYS...

True, But a lot of the reasons why we need RELAY fill digis
is because continuous QRM makes the main digis deaf
to weak signals.  If we do all the rest of the QRM reduction
techniques, then maybe the main diigs WILL hear where
they couldnt hear before.

Droping to 2 hops will reduce QRM an order of magnitude...
Bob