[aprssig] Re: iRLP

Dennis Hudson n2lbt at spamcop.net
Tue Jan 4 22:33:32 EST 2005

The beacons you see are generated individually by the node. There are a
number of different scripts out there. I have used the one written by
Geoff VK2XJG and is available at http://redhat.irlp.net/

It can beacon to the RF network from a number of methods, serial to
TNC, UDP to an aprsd port, or via the APRS-IS to a local reverse igate.
Geoff's scripts show how to format the beacon for D700/D7 displays as
recommended by Bob Bruninga.

--
Dennis Hudson, N2LBT
Sysop APRSALY