[aprssig] ACARS

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Sat Jan 1 14:26:40 EST 2005

At 12:23 PM 1/1/2005, Spider wrote:

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Earl Needham" <needhame1 at plateautel.net>

         Gee, this just keeps getting harder.  I'd really like to "see"
airplanes on my APRS screen, in addition to stations actually running
APRS.  Is there a simple, easy, not expensive (read: NOT $750 for a box)
way to do this?

         Thanks again,
         Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico  DM84jk
<http://kd5xb-2.no-ip.info>