[aprssig] DIGI_NED 0.3.5 for embedded systems

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Sat Feb 26 17:00:30 EST 2005

Henk,

Forget the first question...can I use the standard linux based digi_net side
by side with Xastir on the same machine, if the Xastir machine is connected
to my TNC's using the network facility to AGWPE PRO?

That's the question...I don't need the stripped down version...I already
have support for all the AX.25 stuff.

...hasan, N0AN