[aprssig] DIGI_NED 0.3.5 for embedded systems

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Sat Feb 26 16:54:41 EST 2005

Henk,

I am running Xastir on a spare machine that uses the AGWPE PRO on one of my
WinXP machines (talks to it via the network, and AGWPE PRO manages my TNC's)

Is there a way to run this new DIGI NED on the Debian Linux machine, side by
side with Xastir, such that it becomes my "DIGI"...if so, I can use its
outstanding rules based digi management instead of the ui-view32 machine
which is also connected to AGWPE PRO.

tnx,

hasan, N0AN