[aprssig] MFJ 1270B

Fred Atkinson, WB4AEJ fred at wb4aej.com
Sat Dec 31 19:23:47 EST 2005

Bruce,

    Yes, I have already installed UIView on my PC, though I haven't yet
mastered its use (and I say that tongue in cheek).

    I popped the cover.  I see the firmware in one of three DIP sockets in a
row.  The middle one is empty.

    In that case, is the TAPR firmware upgrade worth the cost or should I
let it ride?

    I would like to stick a little more memory in there, though.  Maybe I
can find some on Ebay.  Or maybe you folks know what I need and where to
find it at a good cost.

    73,

Fred, WB4AEJ