[aprssig] MFJ 1270B

Bruce & Leigh Coates bruce.coates at sasktel.net
Sat Dec 31 19:19:44 EST 2005

Hi Fred

Good news although it may depend on which APRS program you're using for your
gateway.  If it's something like UI-View that can communicate with the TNC
in converse mode, it will work without any changes.  From what the MFJ
firmware supported KISS starting with version 1.2.6 so 1.2.9 should work
fine in KISS mode for programs that only work in KISS mode.  Running the TNC
like this doesn't require any more than 32k of ram either.

73, Bruce -  VE5BNC