[aprssig] Opentracker Help Needed

Chris Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Mon Dec 19 13:16:34 EST 2005

> I have a USB to serial adaptor with LED's on it and I can see the PC
> transmitting towards the kit when the config program is running.
>
> When I power cycle the kit in the connect mode, sometimes the KIT LED comes
> on, showing config mode, but then nothing happens.

Scott knows, but I'm cc'ing here just to have a record: I was
having the same problem this weekend. I'm using a pfranc.com
USB adapter, which is apparently repackaged by many people, the
interesting data is the model 'U232-P9'.

The OT is the first device that this USB adapter can *not* talk to.
It's even got a Microsoft-signed device driver these days...

I was able to make some progress with a straight serial port
on another computer, but it sure would be nice if it would work
with a USB adapter.

73 de chris K6DBG