[aprssig] Opentracker Help Needed

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Mon Dec 19 10:18:38 EST 2005

Hi Andrew,

There are a few USB adapters out there that have trouble with the
OpenTracker.  This seems to be due to the fact that the turnaround between
RX and TX is too slow to respond to the bootloader's startup signal in time.
What model USB adapter are you using, and do you have a standard serial port
to test with?

Scott
N1VG

  _____