[aprssig] WIDE2-2 is not enough in Chicago???

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 12:56:22 EDT 2005

You read it wrong. WIDE2-2 as a stand alone path is not enough. Here I need
WIDE1-1 before going to the "Level2" digis WIDE2-1 in this case. I'm not
ludicris and run WIDE7-7 every 20 seconds when mobile ;-) The problem is the
local wide is too high for it's own good. It's an alligator because of the
height.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.