[aprssig] NWS SAME useful for APRS weather feed?

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Mon Aug 29 10:50:35 EDT 2005

I agree and this could be easily accomplished IF the alternate servers
generate their feed from the same source as WxSvr and use the same code
so that the extra packets which enter APRS-IS will be duplicates of each
other and the APRS-IS servers will drop the dupes.  I have asked for
this scenario for at least the last 3 years now with nothing to show for
those requests.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net