[aprssig] Finito

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Sat Aug 27 20:59:30 EDT 2005

I find APRS activity to be much like the activity on most repeaters;
day-to-day stuff is not interesting. Events is when APRS really shines. I'm
using APRS with two events this weekend and next). During these events,
there's lots of activity, other times we just watch each other's houses.

It's also nice for watching mobile users travel thru your area. Bob has
traveled thru East TN a couple of times recently and his APRS station helped
us find him and contact him. BTW, Bob had some good discussions each time and
I think everyone listening learned a bit from the conversations.

<snip>

--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU