[aprssig] Finito

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Sat Aug 27 12:29:03 EDT 2005

I think Earl's problem direction is ESE to Lubbock, TX.
But even most of the updated Kantronics digis won't handle the second hop of
that "fill-in SSn" path properly, although they will handle the second hops
of the "fill-in WIDEn-N" properly.  So, better than NM1-1,NM7-7 would be
plain NM7-7. <grin>
For Users
Fixed non-moving: WIDE2-2
Mobile, moving:   WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1