[aprssig] parked cars

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Fri Aug 19 20:33:14 EDT 2005

One thing some UI-View32 IGates out West here have started doing to help
folks catch a clue, since we've already made decent progress in implementing
and spreading the word about the New n-N Paradigm, is to set for a UI-View32
IGate, in C:\Program Files\Peak Systems\UI-View32\IGATE.INI

NOGATE=NOGATE,RFONLY,RELAY,TRACE,WIDE4,WIDE5,WIDE6,WIDE7

This will still pass packets with WIDE3-N and WIDE2-N and WIDE1-N from RF to
APRS-IS as before.
Unfortunately, we found you cannot put plain WIDE in there because then the
IGate will not pass _any_ WIDEn-N packets from RF to APRS-IS either.

Hope this helps.
73, Cap KE6AFE

<snip>