[aprssig] (no subject)

Doug Ferrell kd4moj at kd4moj.org
Fri Aug 19 16:10:11 EDT 2005

Vic:

   If you want a simple, easy to configure program with some of the best
maps, then AprsPoint is a good client. Doesn't have alot of advanced
features that some of the other clients have (like Igating, Digi
functions). But for the price, you can't beat it especially if you were
doing to purchase MapPoint, you get AprsPoint Plus MapPoint.

   I do use other clients Ui-View, Xstair, AprsDOS and each has pros and
cons... but I think that overall AP2004 is the most simple to setup and
most simple program to operate

--

...DOUG, KD4MOJ
http://www.kd4moj.org