[aprssig] Wrap up [was: How to digi 6x in the New APRS world?]

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) ajfarmer at spenet.com
Wed Aug 17 08:51:04 EDT 2005

With the hop issue aside, this sounds like a great use of APRS
considering that 10GHz contacts require precise aiming with directional
antennas.  Knowing the exact position of the station you are trying to
work would make things much easier.  I'm surprised more contesters
haven't picked up on this for use during VHF contests...

73!

A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com