[aprssig] How to digi 6x in the New APRS world?

VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Tue Aug 16 08:10:50 EDT 2005

Ev W2EV wrote on 16/08/2005

> PS...I'll be unsubscribing again. It's best for the list. :)

That's unfortunate. Guess we will never hear about the 10 GHz results. As
you mentioned, it's a "one time short term" situation. I hope the
WIDE2-2,WIDE2-2,WIDE2-2 solution works for you. Might be interesting to
watch. Assume you will be operating as W2EV-SSID? You could also try
contacting someone near where you plan to operate and ask them to fire off
half a dozen beacons with the above path and see what kind of results they
get.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH