[aprssig] PCSat2 telemetry

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Fri Aug 5 11:03:18 EDT 2005

I've added a new parameter to the tele, tele1, and tele2 cgis in
order to support the PCSat2 telemetry format. Previously, using these
cgis with PCSat resulted in garbage, because PCSat sends 4 different
telemetry values, specified by the cycle, 00, 01, 10, and 11. In
essence, the plot consisted of all 4 telemetry sets overlapped, and
looked pretty ugly:

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/tele2.cgi?call=pc2iss

Now you can specify the cycle, which will filter out data from the
other cycles:

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/tele2.cgi?call=pc2iss&cycle=10

Eventually I'll get around to producing URLs for each of the
parameters for the plot1 cgi including labels and equation variables.
It is something anyone could do, and it would be a big help if
someone needs a quick project...

Steve K4HG