[aprssig] PCSat2 telemetry

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Fri Aug 5 18:17:51 EDT 2005

On Aug 5, 2005, at 11:03 AM, Steve Dimse wrote:

> Eventually I'll get around to producing URLs for each of the
> parameters for the plot1 cgi including labels and equation
> variables. It is something anyone could do, and it would be a big
> help if someone needs a quick project...

A couple people asked what I meant by this, so I guess I should
elaborate.

Here is a prototype page with just frame 00, there are three more to
do. This will get coded as a cgi to allow you to change the plots,
but this gives an idea of what I'm going to do:

http://www.findu.com/pcsat2.html

Steve K4HG