[aprssig] Broadcasting?

Tad Burnett tburnett at vermontel.net
Wed Aug 3 21:02:34 EDT 2005

"feared dead" which is factual is also speculative....That kind of news
belongs on the 6 oclock news comercial broadcast....I think HAM news
items should at least stick to the known items like the crash and that
would have been enough...maybe in this case asking people to take an
alternet rout around the area and not clog rescue with spectators...
Tad N1QAG