[aprssig] Broadcasting?

Dale Blanchard wa7ixk at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 2 23:47:18 EDT 2005

Chuck Gooden wrote:

> What difference does it make?  Most of the conversations I hear on the
> radio are not "of interest to the Amateur community".  Do we really
> want to start bickering over the content of messages.

Most of the conversation on ham radio are not of much interest to the
amateur community.

> I would just leave it go and drop it.  Maybe someone could tell the
> station that posted that Al Gore invented the internet :-)-

Al Gore said he discovered the internet. It had been there for some time
he just finally found it. And
he took credit for some of the things he voted for about the internet.
I never heard him say he invented it.   I also did not say he was a
dumb-ass altho he is.