[aprssig] Broadcasting?

Chuck Gooden cgooden at insightbb.com
Tue Aug 2 23:20:23 EDT 2005

What difference does it make?  Most of the conversations I hear on the
radio are not "of interest to the Amateur community".  Do we really want
to start bickering over the content of messages.

I would just leave it go and drop it.  Maybe someone could tell the
station that posted that Al Gore invented the internet :-)-