[aprssig] KPC3+ in CMD mode or KISS using XASTIR

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 00:15:36 EDT 2005

This is good to know.  I saw that a 9612 was $388!  I have one here
that doesn't work.  I think I should upgrade it and have it fixed.  I
think I should get the KISS EPROM (this MFJ-1270B has that KISS bug)
from TAPR and just work with that.  Worst case, it's a 10 minute
drive, not a hour trip to a mountain site ;-).

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.