[aprssig] battery enclosure.

Bob Evinger wd9eka at evinger.com
Sun Apr 24 22:57:25 EDT 2005

Something to check from a safety standpoint when extending to alternate
batteries is that some ups's battery leads are floating  near ac line
voltage. At least my little apc that I have has warnings on it to that
effect. Just be careful when you do it. There may be more than 12 volts
lurking on the b+ to earth ground.

   bob