[aprssig] battery enclosure.

David Holm n7drh at direcway.com
Sun Apr 24 21:47:31 EDT 2005

Wired in parallel would give you 440 amp hours at 6 volts. Did you mean that they should be wired in series giving 220 amp hours at 12 volts? Even better would be four of them wired in a series/parallel array giving 440 amp hours at 12 volts. I saw an array of 48 of them that ran an entire house with a solar charging system that worked real slick. Was a rather large inverter involved though.

--Dave ô¿ô¬ N7DRH
Never mind the facts - I know what I know