[aprssig] AA3JY-4 and WIDEN-N

Joe Della Barba joe at dellabarba.com
Sun Apr 24 00:10:04 EDT 2005

The TT on my boat has had the same path for a long time. It worked fine
until last week. I was wondering if someone reprogrammed this digi to ignore
RELAY and WIDE. I *know* there has been a huge discussion about paths here,
but what that translates into out in the field is not always so obvious. The
unit is hard mounted and wired to the boat and reprogramming it is not a
trivial task. I am frequently out where there are few or no digis in range.
Now if I use a path like RELAY,WIDEn-n it will NOT work some places.
73
Joe