[aprssig] Winlink Registration

aa3jy at winlink.org aa3jy at winlink.org
Fri Apr 15 16:56:54 EDT 2005

Heres what you'll receive when your not registered with Winlink:

Remote host said: 550 Sender not registered. Go to http://www.winlink.org/accept to register address...........

After clicking on the above URL you'll see this....

n order to protect the Winlink 2000 user from unwanted SPAM, your email
address must be on the Winlink 2000 email "acceptance list" before you
send a message to a Winlink 2000 user.

All Internet email addresses used by a Winlink 2000 user are automatically
placed on the list. If your address is not on the list, you may enter it using this
form. Once entered, your email address will remain active unless the
Winlink 2000 user does not reply to your message within five days.

Privacy Statement: Email addresses collected through the use of this form
are used exclusively to admit email messages into the Winlink system and
will not be used for any other purpose or disclosed to any third party. For
more information access www.winlink.org/guidelines.htm.

Bob I have no idea what email address you use nor do I want to guess..so the "burden" is on you to complete the registration process..not I....

Clay AA3JY
(Via Winlink)