[aprssig] Emailing via WinLink..

Andre PE1RDW aprs at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Fri Apr 15 13:54:54 EDT 2005

Lee schreef:

> Andre,
>
> There are many paths that a Winlink email message can take; Telpac is
> only one. Another could be purely Internet. Even so, I don't
> understand how receiving an email via your ISP could violate your
> Amateur license conditions. but then, I've never had the opportunity
> to become familiar with them. Maybe you could explain.
>
> 73, Lee K0QED

I was talking about recieving an email on my winlink adress not on my isp :)
we don´t have the rule where we can transcribe messages from others, any
message not from a ham is not alowed to appear on our frequenties, the
only exeptions are radiostations that are alowed to make contact with us
like CB and maritime stations

73 de Andre PE1RDW