[aprssig] Emailing via WinLink..

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Apr 15 12:49:16 EDT 2005

>>> aa3jy at winlink.org 4/14/05 3:38:38 PM >>>
>>By the way, your email to your winlinnk address
>>always bounces so I have to reply to the SIG...
>======
>Thats because one has to be a registered user
>(either to send/receive/respond) of Winlink..

Clay,

Well then, no wonder we are not communicating well.
On APRS packet you have sent me messages telling
me to communicate with you via email, yet on email you
only use Winlink...  Which apparently I can't (i have
registered before)    In otherwords, if you send me an email
and expect a response, then the burden is on you to
remember not to use Winlink because a reply does
not work.

Just something to consider.
This is frustrating when someone asks me a question
via incoming Winlinnk Email...

Bob