[aprssig] Emailing via WinLink..

Lee lee.inman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 13:09:19 EDT 2005

Bob,
 The act of someone sending an email using Winlink will automatically place
the recipient's email address in the "approved" list on the Winlink email
servers. Once that person's email address is in the approved email address
list they can send mail back to the Winlink user. So, if you have recently
received email through the Winlink system you should be able to reply.
 Now, if you've only received an APRS message asking you to send a reply to
a Winlink address, then you may have to go register your email address
yourself. Normally, if someone wants you to use their Winlink address they
would either send you a message using the Winlink system or add your email
address manually.
 Hope that helps.
 73, Lee K0QED