FW: [aprssig] APRS on RF?

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Wed Apr 13 19:53:02 EDT 2005

Guess, I did not use the correct address the first time.

We already had a few discussions on our NW APRS SIG regarding this post, so
I just want to make it clear that I am staging "NORMALLY" use 5 watts for
transmitting.  Yes, I am aware that there are many areas in this
country/world (Canada) that can not hit any digi with 5 watts.  The bottom
line is to use the lowest power level that you can that will normally but
not necessarily always get you into your local APRS network.

Herb